Todd is a seasoned executive with a strong track record of empowering organizations by effectively deploying people, processes, and technology. His career history includes executive roles in Fortune 500 companies and external advisory firms, assisting clients with identifying solutions to address their most pressing strategic human capital needs.
He specializes in placing Board and C-Suite executives in private equity (PE), venture capital (VC), and publicly traded companies, focusing on manufacturing and industrial tech industries. His expertise in these sectors and his ability to establish highly collaborative working relationships have made him a trusted talent advisor for leaders looking to build high-performing teams.
Expertise in the following:
- Establishing global Talent Acquisition organizations within multiple Fortune 500 companies
- Human Capital – Executive Search, Organizational Design, Policy & Process Development, Retention and Engagement Strategy
- Workforce Planning – Succession & Talent Planning
- Strategy – Employer Branding & Diversity strategies
- Change Management – Strategy, communication, & training
- Business Process Transformation – Six Sigma & Lean Champion,
- Technology – Strategy, Selection, Implementation & integration experience with HCM solutions
Relevant Work Experience:
- Led establishment of a global TA function for a diversified manufacturing company with over 21,000 employees in 43 countries. Scope included talent acquisition operating model design, global functional process standardization and localization, as well as change management.
- Led an MSP and VMS deployment project for an industrial technology company with over 20,000 employees in over 35 countries. Scope included HR and Talent Acquisition function redesign, global business process design and localization, as well as change management.
- Led recruitment branding initiative for a diversified manufacturing company with over 20,000 employees in over 30 countries. Scope included talent brand evaluation, redesign, technology selection & deployment and change management.
- Led a talent acquisition transformation project for a global industrial conglomerate. Engagement included creation of a regional support model, COE (center of excellence), and vendor rationalization. Design initiatives included skills, competency, role matrices, change management, governance, and service level agreements to ensure success.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
BA, Communication Studies